Best tea powder (250g)
sale off

Best tea powder (250g)

Sale price Rs. 97.00
19% Off Regular price Rs. 120.00
Description Reviews

    Within 48 Hours Delivery For Kanyakumari District

    Other District 5 - 7 Days Delivery

    Within 24 Hours Replacement Available

    Product Description

    Brand BEST
    Tea Variety Idukki tea
    Weight 250 Grams
    Diet Type Vegetarian
    Number of Items 1
    Package Information Box
    Caffeine Content Medium Caffeine
    Specialty Vegetarian


    Product Summary


    • Premium quality tea, selected and blended by  Tea experts
    • Savor Every Moment: Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day
    • Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tea 
    • Exquisite Tea Leaves: Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% . Organic : Yes

Kumarishoppy's Highlights

Best Offers forever

Ultra Fast Delivery

Free delivery order < Rs.499

Multi vendor market place

Easy returns Policy